What worries you during a Church service?
A few days ago, the Church Sofa lads were chatting about the possible things that may worry people about a Sunday church service. Whilst we were wondering if people were concerned if they would sit on a pew, or a chair, we decided to ask a random sample of people what worried them about a Sunday morning church service.
The list of results, were found to be intriguing and shocking:
- Do I really have to be nice to my neighbor?
- Strength of tea
- Sermon Length.
- After the service, do I go to the super market around the corner, or the one down the road?
- Going to sleep during the first chorus.
- The Church Warden.
- Getting back ache from the pew.
- Strength of communion wine.
- Have I turned my phone on silent?
- Does my neighbor have a bigger and better gun on him then I do?
Guns in Churches? Good or bad idea?
Read More about point 10 at The Christian Post.
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.