Well. In the past we have presented: The Church Sofa Guide To Church: How To Survive A Boring Sermon. While that list contains many nuggets of useful advice, since “Mini Sofa” joined us in the world, I’ve wondered if there is specific advice to help children survive a boring sermon.
Hopefully she’ll find the following useful at somepoint:
- Crawl under the seats, and between the legs of the people sitting in them, until you reach the back and freedom!
- Chop the bottom out the push chair… Drive it out Flintstones style
- Be so hungry you could eat a bible…
- When no one is looking… Check if the fire extinguisher really works! (Based on true story)
- Do something smelly… See what your parent does.
- Make faces at the kids worker during the service. They’ll love it
- Is your parent leading the service? Make sure they don’t misbehave by going up front and keeping them company.
- Does your church have pews? Bring a car in… those little ledges behind each pew makes a great race track.
- Is your parent the hugging, needy type? Demand a hug. When they pick you up… open your mouth and give them back your last meal.
- You and a friend, see who can run around the Church hall the fastest! See what happens…
Any we’ve missed?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.