… When you’re chatting to other Christian type people that you’ve met for the first time… perhaps you’re at a wedding with ALOT of folks from another church or something…
- “Baptist? Really?”
- “Urgg…. I’m so hung over…”
- “Oh you go to that new Church? How many conversations have you had since you started?
- In response to “How do you know the lucky couple?”, DO NOT SAY “We used to go out drinking together”. The person you’re talking to probably hates drinking…
- “So do you reckon Rob Bell is a heretic?”
- “Hey, How YOU doin”
- “Yeah… I go to the cool church down the road…”
- “You like Driscoll? Really??”
- “How can you like Quiche????”
- “yeah… we baptist people the biblical way in our church…”
Not entirely made up…
Is there anything else of note that we’ve not included?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.