So you’re there.
You’re either at church, homegroup, or some other christian gathering, and you’re being prayed for. You may be surrounded by a group of people, or you may be in a corner of a room, either way you are the focus of the spiritual attention. Whatever you do. Dont think about the following when you’re being prayed for:
- How attractive that woman / man praying for you might me.
- What’s for dinner.
- Why is that persons hand so warm and clammy?
- Why does that person push down on your shoulder so hard?
- Is that person really trying to tickle you?
- Who’s that smell?
- “What on earth did they mean by that?”
- Mentally correct their grammar in your head.
- Whats the most prayerful way to be standing? Are you in the most holy position?
- What ever happens. What ever you do. Do not think about the giggle loop…
Any we’ve missed?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.