There seems to be less of a sporting flavour this week, and more of a Facebook / twitter edge to the round up instead:
- With death… death… and more death… Michael K Reynolds looks at the poor red shirts of Star Trek
- On a sporting note… it seems that Olympic Officials have told people not to tweet or text during events.
- @PhilCooke looks at what worship leaders can learn from Taylor Swift.
- If you saw that “The New Boyz'” were playing a gig, would you get confused between them and the “Newsboys”, The Relevant Magazine takes a look at the brewing legal battle.
- @crimperman looks at a fantastic story of grace, optimism, and asks… why dont we see this more often?
- churchm.ag looks at HeavenUp, which seems to be another Facebook for Christians…
- … and finally… Does Facebook ever seem a little fake to you? BBC News has covered the study that shows there are more than 83 million illegitimate accounts…
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.