Well heres an interesting collection of stories from this week:
- Picking up a theme from last week and the tales of #TeamJoel, have you heard about the nine year olds blog about school dinners being shut down? And what happened after it was shut down…
- Archbishop Cranmer looks at the attempts by the Roman Catholic Church to buy the .catholic top level domain name.
- James Prescott looks at God, Ghosts, and Social Media.
- Krish K asks What Would Jesus Say To Wayne Rooney?
- The Digitalnun ponders three simple letters? OMG.
- …. and finally…. We have a contender for the worst name for a Christian women’s event….
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.