Hello and welcome to the weekend, and another weekly round up:
- The eChurch blog looks at the love among Christians for Christian TV… (Hint. There isn’t much)
- 24-7prayer.com tells of Brian, who after an encounter with God and the @PrayLoveMcr crew was healed of bowel problems.
- Sophia says thanks to Mr. Driscoll … seriously.
- @digitalfprint presents a workshop on meeting students where they are: Facebook. Useful for churches and other organisations to take a read as well…
- I’m going to take a deep breath, before the next one… Kids Can Change The World. Fact. Check out the start of Joel-vs-Poverty, the Big Bible article, and the message from Joel to #TeamJoel – Amazingly Challenging stuff.
- Andy’s 12 basket profile has had a huge new update of images over the last few days, check them out over at twelvebaskets.co.uk
- … and finally… If you find yourself on trial for assault… DO NOT say on Facebook… “Yeah I think I get away with it tbh”… Read about the sorry affair over at gawker.com
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.