It’s a saga that has carried on through the ages.
Watching it is like a torch that gets passed from generation to generation.
I am obviously referring to the legend that is Star Wars*. To celebrate watching this fine masterpiece just the other night here are 10 lessons we can take from Star Wars:
- Ignore small people at your peril.
- Yes old people can be wise… and useful in a fight.
- There are alternatives to fighting.
- “I’ve got a very bad feeling about this”
- “Whose more foolish? The fool? Or the fool that follows it?”
- Women in leadership can get you out of trouble…
- Sometimes you have to stop fighting, in order to win.
- Computers don’t always get it right…
- Feeling under pressure? Close your eyes.
- Does that dude seem uninterested in you? Keep interested in him. He might come back.
*In this case we are talking about Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope.
Any more out there?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.