So. Rowen Williams is stepping down, and there are already conversations about who’s taking his place in betting shops arounds the country. So here’s our take on who we’d want to say be the next Archbishop:
- Bishop Bob: Great name, and has a history of using Facebook well. Sadly this dude is also retiring.Rowen Williams is stepping down, and there are already conversations about who’s taking his place in betting shops arounds the country. So here’s our take on who we’d want to see being the next Archbishop:
- Steven Moffat: Has a proven track record of taking over big roles, and doing a fine job (some would say Doctor Who could be a religion). Besides being the head of the church could get him into one.
- John Sentamu: Come on, we have to have one or two serious choices in a list like this. He does seem to be the popular choice for the role, even though he has reportedly said “You can’t be serious”, when someone asked if he actually wanted it.
Lord Voldemort, Ralph Fiennes, Bishop of London, : Seriously. Did you see him in Rev.? Besides if you think about it… If it was actually Lord Voldemort, there would be no chance of any split. Ever.
- The Church Mouse: He’s wise, old, and likes cheese. What’s not to like?
- Nick Baines: From what I can gather from his blog, a good communicator, and a Liverpool fan…
- Kenny Dalglish: He’s worked wonders with Liverpool… Why not the Anglican church?
- Graham James: From what I can tell, an almost sensible choice.
Any person wishing to comment on the challenges and opportunities that should be taken in to account in considering the appointment of his successor or who wishes to propose candidates should email, by Monday 30th April, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.