Welcome to the first weekly round up of 2012:
- Jon Butler asks “Who doesn’t like a Prequel?“
- Rachel Held Evans looks at the Good, Bad, and Ugly of Mark Driscoll’s book Real Marriage.
- Richard Littledale looks at putting on the Social Media Clown Suit.
- A while ago I ran a little tumblr blog, that was a little geeky – there was also a Beer Blog involved at one point. The two have been slowly killed off, to be replaced by Beer : Stuff : Nonsense. Its a little different to here…
- CNN cover the Passion 2012 conference, concentrating on the Do Something Now campaign.
- … and finally… WorshipLeader.com looks at the 20 most influential worship albums of the last 20 years.
After that one I’m off to dig up some of my old Soul Survivor albums…
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.