Well. Welcome to the first full week of September. Hope you’ve had a good one so far. Here’s some of what we’ve been reading this week:
- Cranmer ponders why David Cameron finds it hard to “do God”, while Boris Johnson seems OK with it.
- eChurch ponders the use of Saturday Guard.
- Vicky Beeching looks at the use of smartphones and other types of multitasking during a Church Service.
- Andesmedia wonders why you’d like it when someone says they’re ill?
- ASBOJesus asks who is in the Church, now?
- …and finally… Digital fingerprint features Angry Birds.Live.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.