5 Ways To Start A Fight Online #digidisciple
Getting stuck in…
Woke up feeling grumpy?
Felt uninspired at work?
Or do you just wanna start a fight on Twitter?
Here are five suggestions to get you started:
- Discuss how Rob Bell is wrong, hell is there, and how the idea of love winning is a bit sappy…
- Point out how Mark Driscoll may sometimes possibly seem (to some people) a little flippent… Sometimes…
- That old newspaper… Yeah “The News Of The World”. What ever happened to that? It was quite an enjoyable read really wasn’t it…
- Discuss how other Church denominations are missing the point, and only your Church is truly Christian.
- Never discuss, never converse, never seem human.
But seriously now…
The great thing about the net is that there are all sorts of ways to discuss and engage about different subjects with different people that we may not necessarily be able to discuss about or with, if we were to step away from the computer. Its easy once you now know how. You can just click a button.
The problem is, it’s just as easy to be flippant about something or someone, or react out of anger to someone who is being flippant. You can just click a button.
I read a blog post about Mark Driscoll the other day which basically suggested that if you were a Rob Bell fan, to think about how you felt when people were knocking him about “Love Wins”, before you had a pop about something Mark Driscoll said.
I suppose its easy to react, and forget about simple Jesus comments like: “Doing to others as you would have them do to you”. I know I forget.
Maybe we sometimes need to think before we click the button.
This post originally appeared on The Big Bible
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.