Well… its our birthday, and we’re going to indulge ourselves a little by looking at the more interesting search terms people have used to come across the Church Sofa:
- “Church Irony”
- “Can i get married in a c of e church on a thursday?” – I wanna guess maybe…
- “andy hood mackay” – I’m intrigued by this one. Just for the record… we’re not married… nor do we have a double barrelled surname….
- “ben sheward” – That legendary Westminster Abbey Verger – Our first and so far only Hero of The Week!!!
- “church agm funny” – Are they? Really?
- “101 things to do when your bored uk” – I think… This was a result of when my computer died a long… painful… slow death…
- … on that note a quite a lot of people have paid us a visit searching for “why macs are better than pcs”. For some odd reason a lot more people typed it this way round instead of PCs being better then Macs… Cant think why…
- “lego church pews” – Seriously? Really? Ouch? (I would guess this was something to do with the Lego Easter)
- “life is a pile of good things and bad things” – Wise words from the Doctor.
- And finally… “bench ball rules“. Yes yes it does!
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.