So I go on holiday… and the world ends… Well thats what it felt like when I checked into Twitter at one point last week. Heres some of the best sites / web pages we came across since then:
- The BBC looks at the atheist reaction to the end of the world.
- Laurence Cooper ponders the rapture emotion.
- Bishop of Buckingham tells Channel 4 News that Paul would have said “don’t be silly”.
- The New York Times looks at the families of the people proclaiming the end times…
- What happens to your pet when you get ruptured? This guys help…
- On a more serious note… Where is Harold Camping?
- To end with – joking aside – there are going to be alot of people upset that the world didn’t end… wondering what to do from here… all credit to Calvary Bible Church for trying to help.
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.