Here’s this weeks round up:
- Richard Littledale wonders if its ok to use Twitter in Church.
- Its a little old, but as part of the above; Time Magazine has looked at Churches which use Twitter.
- Keeping on the techie theme, Phil Ritchie looks at using the Bible on his blackberry.
- The Rob Bell book: “Love Wins” still has people talking. The Funeral Director wonders why alot of pastors are so keen to judge, while they may well also be preaching the same message.
- And finally… Pole Dancing for Jesus????
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.