You know its going to be a bad service when:
- You’re singing loudly, and out of tune… without realising your minister has changed the song lyrics.
- The baby you’ve been asked to hold, throws up…over your face.
- If I told you about The Giggle Loop… you’d be part of The Giggle Loop…
- The Prayer time starts… so does your coughing fit.
- You grab your bottle of Coke… open the bottle… swig… and it drops as you put it down. Its amazing how far a bottle of coke can spread over a floor.
- Two words. Nose Bleed.
- You’re sat dead in the middle of the congregation… and you need to fart…
- You miscalculate the amount of sweets you’re taking out your pocket… dropping them loudly on the floor.
- Its quiet. Its serious. People are crying. Your phone rings. Loudly.
- You stand up in front of the Church Service… and wonder if you really did your flies up earlier.
Any that we’ve missed out?
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.