Well this evening we took a quick survey of the people we could find, and asked them “How would you make church more exciting?”. These are the top ten answers we got:
- In door fireworks… At any given moment
- Britain’s got talent style buzzers used during the sermon
- If the preacher goes over the allocated time slot… Paint ball guns…
- Mute button on the worship leader for when he / she goes off on one.
- An interesting way of presenting the Bible reading
- A gunge tank… Because they’re not used enough these days…
- When someone finds a name thats complete unpronouncable a competition to be the first to say it the most ridiculusly should follow
- Drop subtle word changes into the song lyrics and see how many people around you actually sing them.
- After the service ends – organise fort building challenges using the pews / chairs / leadership team – to help build community.
- Employ a clown to welcome people in.
Blogger / WordPress / Web / Social media Guy
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.