- If you’re going to walk in the river – make sure you can swim
- Don’t put all your trust in your first wizard, wait for the ‘White’ one to come along
- Make sure you don’t follow an insane leader
- Be careful if that random old uncle gives you a random ring. If he does, do yourself a favour… Lock it away somewhere safe, leave it alone, and run!
- They do indeed come in pints
- Some times you need that extra gulp of beer before you chat to the pretty bar maid.
- Don’t tell small people to go away, you may need them to watch your back sooner then you think.
- Don’t try and steal rings from little people.
- If a wise and trusted old wizard tells you not to touch a giant marble… Don’t touch it.
- Be careful when wondering in dark caves, you may want to check for any local rumours of monsters before you go in there.
- Does your gardener have a weird spaced out look in his eyes? If so make sure he hasn’t nicked the ring that random old uncle gave you.
- The night can only last so long, come sun rise you will get reinforcements
- You won’t always get the right man for the job – sometimes you’ll need a woman.
- Every now and then you may need someone to carry you.
- Sometimes you need things to go that badly wrong to know what you can really do.
With thanks to our fantastic Twitter followers for their inspiration.
Is there any more we could include?
Blogger / WordPress / Email List Guy.
Support worker. Short sentences. I write Bio in.