Imagine you’re sat there in Church, and you’re wondering “Wouldn’t it be funny if a particular situation happened”. Obviously you dont do anything about it, because isn’t it a bit naughty to make trouble in Church? What if there was a biblical basis for the trouble you are creating? If you are in a trouble making mood then check out our following list:
- Swap your church bibles for something a bit more Greek.
- Non alcoholic communion wine? Swap it for something with a bit more kick!*
- Bring take out to every communion service… if anyone complains point out that Jesus had communion after a meal.
- Someone being baptized? Throw them into a river.**
- Encourage everyone looking for a job / training to go into carpentry.
- Having a bring and share meal at Church? Bring some locusts…
- Ask the preacher to tell you a story.
- Are you preaching? Arrive to church dressed in Whale vomit, see what happens.
- Before any church meals, demand the minister washes everyones feet.
- Organising the next church lunch? Arrange for everyone to only bring milk, or honey.
*You may want to make sure no one has issues with alcohol in your church first.
** Offer life jackets if they can’t swim.
Obviously the sofa takes no responsibility for anything you do as a result of reading this. Ever.
Any one got other ideas?