Church Hunters. That youtube look at how people simply aren’t happy in any church that isn’t 100% perfect, is back for part 2:
The tumblr Bible does sound alright though…
The new video from Skillet – Back From the Dead. Otherwise entitled, Skillet versus zombies, in a video that could be a new sequel for 28 days later.
*I used to call posts like this “Random Music Moment”, but the title just felt a little long.
Church Hunters. When those house hunting tv shows clash with people looking for a new church.
This is what has been imagined.
I wonder what a tumblr Bible would look like…?
Most uplifting Church advertising of the month?
You know that book “The Christ For Christ”?
Well continuing Christian Hollywood’s quest to make movies out of every slightly popular book, there is going to be a “The Christ For Christ” movie.:
Have you ever wondered what people who aren’t used to Church services, think about Church services? Have you ever wondered if its clear what you should be doing in a church communion service? Have you ever wondered what you probably should not do during communion?*
Here’s our list…
- Sneeze in to the hair of the person in front of you.
- Loudly discuss if the common cold is contagious.
- Loudly discuss the vintage of the wine, just after you’ve had a sip.
- Start a debate about the various names for the communion service.
- Give everyone a special Holy Kiss during the peace.
- Jesus took communion as part of a meal. Time for a food fight?
- Ask your neighbour if they’ve had their flu shots recently.
- If you happen to take two bits of bread… anything you can make a sandwich with?
- Loudly question the choice of wine, and ask for cider instead. The colder the better
- You know the napkin that is passed around with The Communion Cup? Use that to blow your nose.
Any other suggestions?
*The Church Sofa doesn’t accept any responsibilities for any action that results from the above. If you get involved in a food fight, please don’t blame us!