Is it me, or does he look like Blofeld?
I may be losing my Bah Humbug spirit, but I cant help but find this funny… and cute…
I’m sure as I write this, that like me a lot of you can probably summarise the nativity in a few points that get all the main points across.
About Christmas, but not sounding like Christmas.
What do you reckon?
For many, Christmas is a really hard time of year. It’s a time when debt gets worse, people borrow more and more money so they can make Christmas a ‘happy’ time. It’s a time when people miss loved ones they’ve lost. It’s a time when many get together with friends and family and a time when some get left on their own with no one around them. For some it probably feels like the ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ has been turned off; That there is no hope left.
Dont forget this weeks Christmas Special is on Tuesday this week – so dont sit down to watch it on BBC2 on the Thursday… unless you like the look of “The Young Victoria”..?
Its almost Christmas, so the Christmas flavor is increasing:
- But before we delve into Christmas, The New Kid on The Blog learns to say no.
- Looking at David Cameron’s speech on Christianity, the Spectator Blog asks if he missed the point?
- Andrew Kelsall ponders how long it will take to tweet the whole Bible… one verse… a… day… (Answer: A long time).
- Moving into the Christmas stuff… The Ship of Fools asks, “Did you play Mary?“
- Digital Spy reports on a Dating Site… mixing the nativity, with ebay…
- Do you seem to like food? Ben Sinclair has some tips on avoiding the Christmas Belly!
- And Finally… JesusNeedsnewPR presents the WORST nativity you will see this year… if not EVER!!!!!!!
Importance of sermon prep…