The Church Sofa were down the pub the other night, and we had a wondering.
Should we invite anyone else along?
So. This is us putting it out there: Does anyone fancy a Church Sofa Tweetup*?
We’re going to be hanging out (hopefully on the sofas) in The Mill On The Exe, in Exeter, on Monday 28th November from 8pm.
If you wanna come along tweet us @thechurchsofa or look out for two guys looking like they’re checking Twitter every two seconds… I may even bring Elvis The Alien out for a trip out…
*We dont have to refer to it as a Church Sofa Tweetup really…
According to “The Sacred Mint“:
The What Would Jesus Do Bear is a great gift for a child, but you’re sure to lift the spirit of adults with his winsome presence. What an adorable way to share the love of Jesus with a friend!
Well, over the last few months the weekly round up has moved from Fridays – to Saturdays… Well…
Welcome to the Sunday based weekly roundup:
Homer has a chat with God.
We have a Google Plus page now.
Not sure what we’re doing with it yet… fancy joining us?
Should Have seen it coming
Love this guy. Perhaps one of the best things about the series?
I missed you.
Here’s some of what we found this week:
- Kevin DeYoung asks “Dude where’s your bride?“. Harsh comments, or wise words?
- Chris Kidd highlights this story about the CofE withdrawing funding from ISPs due to lack of action over Internet Porn. Any suggestions on best way to police it?
- The BigBible have published a great monthly round up.
- Nick Baine’s looks at the art of “playing the game“.
- … and finally… The Simpsons look at Creationism…