In case you missed it. There is apparently an Apocalypse planned to take place fairly soon. Depending your choice of news outlet / personal religious teaching / worldview / blog, will impact on if you think this is The Apocalypse / An Apocalypse / The Rapture, or indeed, another day.
Well JUST IN CASE something does happen, here’s what The Sofa suggests having on your person just in case…
- Spray Paint. Perfect for spray painting Bible verses over walls, trains, abandoned shops etc.
- Clothing. Just in case of sudden air raising, make sure when an apocalypse is planned, to wear clothes at ALL TIMES. (Indeed, clothing is generally a good thing to wear in general anyway).
- Plenty of Prescription Meds. If you need prescription meds that is, because well if you don’t then this would be a little naughty.
- Running shoes. In case of Zombie Apocalypse.
- A copy of the Left Behind series of novels. To act as a guide / hindrance depending how accurate they are.
- Bomb Proof Bible.
- Holy Water. Because, well you never know.
- A Torch. Because light, is good at dealing with dark.
- The AntiChrist Detector. Looking like something out of Doctor Who, when you point it at people, it will go “Ding” if it detects AntiChrist. Sadly it would probably act like it came from Doctor Who and go “ding” a little too often.
What else would you suggest that people have on them?
For an alternative take on a Rapture Survival Kit, please see rapture-survival-kit.com