Found somewhere in Twitterville.
Please shout if this came from you!
Its been 5 years! 5 years since The Church Sofa had its first blog post. I’m not sure what this really means, but I feel we’re ready to go to first school now… Does that mean that Sofa is growing up?
I’ll ponder that for a while, in the mean time, I’ll leave you with the Annual Self – Indulgent List of Stuff… in other words a list of our most popular posts /pages from the last 5 years:
- Guide to Raising Hands in Church.
- The Church Sofa Guide to Church.
- Introducing “God Baby”.
- Christian Chat Up Lines.
- Ten Christian Insults to Consider
- Ten Ways to Misbehave at A Christian Festival.
- Do you need a spare vicar?
- Things Jesus Never Said.
- What Christian Denomination Should You Be Part Of?
- How kids disrupt Church Services (A Guide Through The Ages)
Thank you for your support over the last 5 years. I’m going to go and practice behaving like a 5 year old…
Anything you’d want to see more of over the next 5 years?
Need Help to Lose Weight?
Diet plans not helped?
Have you tried help from a power you know you can depend on?
Here’s something called Body Gospel:
Some good news for those who struggle to not sleep in Church…
Found by @ConneelyD
How Does Jesus Make His Tea?
Mug available from amazon.co.uk