Rev Paul Williamson has made a last ditch attempt to halt the consecration of the Church of England’s first female bishop, by shouting during Rev Libby Lane’s ordination: “A female bishop is not found in the Bible”.
Here is Rev Paul Williamson thoughts about women bishops on Sky News.
Well, Sofa would like to remind Rev Paul Williamson of a few other things that aren’t in the Bible:
- Dog Collars! Get that thing off your neck!
- The “Arch” Deacon.
- A Whale swallowing up Jonah.
- Nuns… and Monks
- Three Kings.
- Non alcoholic communion wine.
- English people.
- A Donkey taking Mary to Bethlehem.
- Massive churches to be “filled”.
- The Church of England…
Some of these are presumptions, so please feel free to school me on any of the above.
Please feel free to add to the above list below: