Last week we asked what signs would a church show if it was more of a PC then a Mac, in the style of these old adverts:
So what signs does a church show, if it looks like a Mac?
- Lets face it you look nice.
- Your Church building is very easy to find your way around – once you get used to it.
- Everyone involved is so so passionate! You dont need help with evangelism at your church… you do it anyway!
- Everyone looks so good, there’s almost a dress code.
- Pastoral care is nice and easy… No one ever feels broken.
- On that note… No one admits to getting a virus either.
- Style over teaching?
- You employ a creative director, because you’re that creative
- Leaky roof? PA system blown up? Thats ok, people can find the money to help replace bits and pieces.
- You might do the same stuff but you know it looks more exciting than the PC down the road