Your vicar / rev / minister / local preacher has a big birthday coming up. There’s a nice big party, and everyone’s invited to come along, but you feel like you should pick up a gift… Well here’s a list of gifts that people can buy their vicar:
- Communion Wine.
- Communion Bread
- Theology book of your choice.
- New Robes
- Bible Computer Software. To help speed that sermon prep up a little bit!
- A lovely board game like “Apples to Apples”.
- A Christian Hoodie.
- A Christian Tapestry… seriously….
- A Bible! (The correct translation obviously!)
- Something to look after the said Bible… How about a Jeremiah 29:11 bible cover?
What your vicar might actually want:
Whats the tackiest churchy thing you’ve been given??