Welcome to the weekly roundup for this week:
- Getting us started… the Liturgy blog has picked up on the campaign by Biblical Missiology against some choices that organisations like Wycliffe, Frontiers and SIL are making in their Bible translations
- Archbishop Cranmer brings a very sensible response to the said “campaign”. (On a personal note, I’ve heard how great these translations are, and how much they help discussing Christ in a non Western context. Long may the great work of Wycliffe and others continue!)
- Richard Littledale has a well spent 30 seconds.
- The Rev Giles Fraser asks Richard Dawkins a simple question…
- Continuing the Mars Hill / Church Discipline saga, christianitytoday.com has a story on leaders being “removed from ministry” (h/t
- …in case you missed it, it was Valentines day this week… here are 10 ways to have a horrible first date if you’re a Christian.