If you ever anything like me, it doesn’t matter how interesting a speaker is, sometimes your mind does wonder during a presentation. Or you may have a moment or two of downtime between parts of the day.
If this happens to you – try these games. Please note you dont have to be at a Christian Media conference for many of these games to actually work.
- Try and work out the percentage of Mac to Windows laptops in any given room.
- Congratulate anyone using a Linux operating system.
- Compare avatars to actual faces. Does anyone really look like their avatar?
- Do those premier signs still have photos of various cathedrals on them? If so try and work out which city each one is found in.
- Spot if anyone is sulking because they didn’t get a wifi slot.
- Tell @DigitalNun that she is by far the coolest nun you’ve come across.
- Encourage the conference presenter to organise a Mexican wave in the main lecture hall – via The Twitterfall
- How many vicars are there in the room? / How many vicars are there in disguise?
- Play hunt the person you want to meet up with, via clues on Twitter. Love the fact he greats you like an old friend.
- Count the amount of gadgets.