Why church pews are better then chairs.
- We know what to expect when we walk into the church hall.
- Solid climbing frame.
- Mini race tracks.
- Easier to keep track of ‘your pew’
- You can talk for ages after the service and not have anyone try and stack your pew away from under you.
- You can save your chewing gum for next time.
- A handy shelf for supplies like bibles, song books, notice sheets, coke, and chocolate.
- Put a few cushions down, get a blanket, and you’ve got yourself somewhere to kip.
- If you have doors on the end of the pews, you could charge people access rights to your pew.
- “Best burning material since we burned the cat.”
Any other reasons why pews work better then chairs?