A Simpsons style look at Heaven… Catholic and otherwise…
Post could also be entitled “So thats what happened…”
Yeap. Its another Clickbait Bible thing. (I totally admit it – or do I ? Click here to find out*)
If you’re a fan of Clickbait Bible headline, the awesome Wardrobe Door blog has a huge collection of 66 shocking clickbait headlines for the Bible you won’t believe.
If this song gets lodged inside your head, I’m sorry.
Well. At least a little bit sorry.
Does anyone know what percentage parody this tune is?
Imagine the situation: You’re hosting your church home group, and the person leading the Bible study doesn’t turn up. What do you do? You could ditch the bible study, have a quick chat and get on with your lives? (But no one ever seems to want to do that)
Or you could lead a bible study anyway? But what is your bible study going to be about? To help get you started here are our Emergency Housegroup Leaders Kit Of Ideas!
- You’re going to need an energy kick to get through this. All the cool kids seem to drink Monster…
- Bibles. Have lots and lots of Bibles! Hand them out. Get people to read a verse or twenty at random. Ask people what they think about said random verses.
- An impressive Bible book. Unlocking The Bible is one…
- Buy and bring a local business a present. Explain that you wanted to bring them a present to encourage them.
- Bible Through Lego! Use Lego characters to tell Biblical truths. Or something…
- Ask everyone to give an encouraging Bible verse to the person on the left. Give them all a chalk pen to take home with them to write the Bible verse on a mirror at home. (You can use the Encouraging Bible Verse Picker for help)
- Ask deep searching questions about these unfortunate Bible verses. (Examples of questions you can ask include “How do these verses speak into your life?”)
- Got some cushions? Get everyone to lay down, and “wait on God” / Pray / meditate / sleep / whatever…
- A video clip of someone talking about God. Saves you from having to do it…
- Just drag everyone down to the pub, and buy them all a pint.
Any other ideas you’d like to add?
It seems there’s a Noahs Ark theme park called Ark Encounter. Not to be confused with The Ark of Noah, which is a different ark. (And just to be clear – neither place is Legoland.)
Its like people are getting plans for a few wet days or something?